Job Title:- Sr. Network Engineer
Location:- Gurugram, Haryana
Experience Required:- 3+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Assist with the strategy and tactical execution of scaling, managing, optimizing network design and architecture.
- Hands-on exp. Of configuration, availability, performance and security management of firewalls, VPNs, switches, Wi-Fi and all intra and inter site communication.
- Create/maintain/improve network support documentation and processes
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into actionable technical requirements.
- Serve as a technical, engineering subject matter expert for a complex global network.
- Accountable for securing network as well as collaboration with the security team and vendors on security tooling and incident response.
- Recommend and perform upgrades on network systems to ensure uptime
- Ensure the infrastructure is properly monitored within set thresholds and that alerts regarding network outages are addressed in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and repair network-related problems, system failures, switching/routing, etc.
- Identify/diagnose network configuration and/or performance irregularities
- Provide timely issue resolutions by evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing of all requests/problems reported
- Collaborate with IT staff and others as required to resolve infrastructure operations.
Education Required:- B.Tech / BCA/ B.Sc. IT/ CCNA Certification
- 5-10 years of experience providing WiFi, LAN, WAN and firewall support on Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, Meraki, MPLS and SD WAN.
- 3+ years of experience designing LAN and WAN solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting of routing, and Wi Fi connectivity issues.
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.